Thursday, September 29, 2011

STUPID Drivers

Ok, so really now people, why are some drivers such morons?  I am entering the highway this morning and this fucking idiot just cuts in front of me and then gets on the ass of the driver in front of me . WTF BUDDY? Are you really in that much of a rush to get to work? 

A couple of weeks ago when I was driving home from a Jimmy Fund Tournament I was following this older man and I am a good distance away from him, yet he keeps slamming his brakes on and raising his arm to me. I am like, "What the hell is your problem you old fuck", so then I decided to back off a little more, and sure enough he kept doing it. So now I am really pissed and when I get to Franklin Hill on Rte. 32, I am thinking this is my chance to pass him so I attempt this and he cuts in front of me and then when he gets to the top of the hill, and slams his damn brakes on and decides to let the other car from the right hand lane in, I mean really! I just don't understand some drivers. Who knows maybe I piss people off when I drive. Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment